Cheshire Cat Song I'm Odd

Cheshire Cat Song I'm Odd. But me, i've got a beard. About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators.

FAZZ Cheshire Cat (Official Music Video) YouTube
FAZZ Cheshire Cat (Official Music Video) YouTube from www.youtube.com

I own a feather pillow, A a i'm odd my head begins to jingle, most ev'ry time i nod, 'cause obviously, quite obviously, i'm odd! I’m odd (a deleted cheshire cat song) from alice in wonderland starring:

When I Was Just A Kitten,


A a i'm odd my head begins to jingle, most ev'ry time i nod, 'cause obviously, quite obviously, i'm odd! “hi, tama” it was a (fav./c) tom with. But he and the level were scrapped in the final because.

Cause Obviously, Quite Obviously I'm Odd.


During the making of alice in wonderland, a song called i'm odd which was suppose to be sung by the cheshire cat was scrapped then later rediscover years later and put on the alice in wonderland special edition dvd. In epic mickey, the cheshire cat was going to appear in the game at the level wonderland. Lyrics to the song 'twas brillig by sterling holloway as the cheshire cat from disney's alice in wonderland.

I Own A Feather Pillow,


The song was recorded by the cheshire cat's voice actor, the late sterling holloway, on september 28,. Each christmas i go fishing, to catch a christmas cod, 'cause obviously, quite obviously, i'm odd! Cause obviously, quite obviously i'm wierd.

I Own A Feather Pillow, But I Slumber On The Sod, 'Cause Obviously, Quite Obviously, I'm Odd!


Originally, the cheshire cat was supposed to sing a song called i'm odd but was later replaced with twas brillig. But me, i've got a beard. It's odd how odd i am.

I’m Odd (A Deleted Cheshire Cat Song) From Alice In Wonderland Starring:


“should i go for it?” he asked himself. He started to run, but in the middle of the run someone jumped on him. But now that i'm a cheshire cat.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel